Friday 21 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream


I have many dreams – to make lots of money, to be in a successful marriage, to be successful in business, to live on a secluded tropical island and to own as many dogs as I wanted. All these dreams may be attainable and some may not be but these are things that can only keep me happy for a short period of time. My ultimate passion and if you haven’t figured it out already is animals. I would love to open up an animal shelter or farm and rescue animals that don’t have homes and love in their lives. The thing with me is, I have so much love to give and who better else to give it to than animals?

 
Like in my previous blog, I talked about how if you put your mind to something there is no stopping you. So there will be no stopping me when I make enough money to finally open up my own animal shelter where I can use my passion to make animals happy and loved.


I know I have written few blogs about animal cruelty animals in general, I’m sorry if it bores you but I am so passionate about it and I like to express my feelings. I think it is something that people need to be constantly aware of and reminded about because it is becoming such a problem that we need to all start doing something about it.

So what’s your big dream? If it something you are passionate about, do it and don’t try let anybody stop you.
                                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcisidro/7825225598/

No comments:

Post a Comment