Friday 21 September 2012

It’s almost time to spread our wings


It is almost that time to go out into the big bad world and be our own individuals. Personally I am petrified to get a job and start the life of a normal working person because of the unknown. I have not had the experience as my other class mates of working in the PR industry so I honestly do not have a clue what to expect. It is just 7 more weeks until we finished with our course and are free from the student life. This also scares me because all of this free time and holidays we get, it’s almost GONE!!!

                                     http://thedesigninspiration.com/fonts/spread-your-wings/
 
The only positive I can think of is that we will start getting paid, which actually out rules the rest. That is why it is so important to love what you do. If you stuck in a job where you not happy and you getting paid, you are not going to be truly happy. So when you are applying for jobs, all I can say is look for something that you have a passion for and look forward to getting up in the morning so you have a purpose in life.

Good luck guys go and kill it in PR and show them how brilliant you all are.
 
           http://wallpaperstock.net/spread-your-wings-and-fly_wallpapers_29610_1920x1440_1.html

No comments:

Post a Comment